8AM - 4PM
Cleanup Preparation for Volunteers
UNDER THE 270 BOAT RAMP ON THE
LEAGUE CITY SIDE
- The Boats will begin leaving at 8:00am.
- The Boat captains will be dropping Volunteers off at selected locations. Trash will be collected in trash bags provided by CCEF.
- Volunteers will be picked back up and brought to the 270 bridge between 10:00-10:30am.
- Unloading of trash from barges will be done by volunteers and loaded into proper trash bins
- Lunch will be provided after the trash barges are emptied
- Please be prepared for cold weather. Wear layered clothing. It is always colder on the water, consider the wind chill while traveling on the water.
- Life Jackets and drinking water and First Aid kits will be provided on each boat.
- Work or rubber boots are recommended to wear. Be prepared to get muddy.
- Work gloves are recommended. We will have a supply of gloves located at the sign in table